Welcome

Let's Tell a Story....

Friday, December 17, 2010

A Little Slice of Mary Kay

Ok. It's done. Again, more computer problems. I actually had to call my IT boyfriend to have him remote access my computer from Long Island to fix it for me because Audacity hates me. Movie Maker wasn't so bad though. I actually had to leave my computer open all night last night just so that my dad's interview piece would actually upload to my blog. I may have to do that again. Let's see, it's 5:30pm now.

I am quite happy with this piece. It really came together as like a human piece about the women who make a living being Mary Kay beauty consultants. I also plan to send this piece to the head consultant who was kind enough to let me sit in on her session to do this piece so she can show it to the group if she would like. I really hope they like it as much as I do.

So, here it is: Being Part of Mary Kay.



Fail.

And after over two hours of sitting here watching/listening to other people's pieces and waiting for my video to stop "uploading" and actually upload, I gave up and went home. Then I tried it again at home, and left it alone for 3 hours. I came back to an error message that my blog does not like my video. Woohoo.

So now I'm trying the "post it to YouTube" route. Hold please.

Well, embedding the YouTube video didn't work. Screw it. Go to the link. Thanks.

Mary Kay Project Link

No comments:

Post a Comment