Welcome

Let's Tell a Story....

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Coming to a Close

Now that we have finally reached the end of this semester, it is time to start thinking about whether or not I'm actually ready for my final deadlines!! So let's run down the list.

Project #1 - Finished, handed in, seen by class. Am I happy with it? Well, I think it was a pretty good first try at something I was completely unaware of before the class ever started. So, I'd give that a check.

Reality Radio Readings - All read and commented on. Good stuff. Will definitely be referring to that book in my future should I ever have to do an audio story again.

Project #2 - Tape recorded, snippets to be used have been selected and documented. Now I just need to order the selections and put them together in layered tracks with my ambient and natural sounds. Not done, but on its way.

War Reading - Read most of the book. Would like to finish it, though it will most likely be after the end of the semester. It may not be my favorite bit of reading, but I don't like to leave a book unfinished. I have certainly learned a lot from Junger though in terms of his entire piece of multimedia storytelling.

Project #3 - Tape recorded. Next step is select the snippets, order the selections, and layer the tracks. At least its started right?

So, current status update? I have a couple hours of work left to do but it's all stuff that I feel confident will be in good shape by next Thursday at 630pm. Here goes nothing.....

No comments:

Post a Comment