Welcome

Let's Tell a Story....

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Interview with My Dad

Yes. I finished it. A few days ago actually, but I finally got around to fighting with my computer to make it into a file that I could post on my blog. Now that that is finally done as well, here it is!

I like it. It turned out better than I had originally thought it might. I like the blend of talking about the economy, his struggles as a lower working class small business owner, and just being a guy worried about providing for his family and not killing himself trying to do so. It's a pretty good tribute to my dad, showing that I really appreciate everything he goes through and I want to share that journey with the world.

As for the pic, it's from the day that Help Me Howard found him on a street while he was cleaning windows and Howard found a woman to give $1000 to who in return gave it to my dad. He was seen as a struggling man who could use the help and he couldn't have been happier. It's only too bad I couldn't include a clip from that day as well, because we do have it on tape from the weekly commercial on TV! Very cool, and very funny. And was definitely the inspiration for this piece.

So, without further ado, my dad.





Now I'm going to bed. I'll fight with my computer to post the Audio Story Slideshow piece in the morning. Night.....

No comments:

Post a Comment